IT'S A FIGHT CLUB, GUYS! Help Dante from the Devil May Cry series to get wager money by dueling in the skies with crazy bullet hell action! This game features two of the NPC assistant characters from Final Flames 2, Liz and Shie. This game can only be played with two players.
This game is keyboard and joystick compatible but it is STRONGLY recommended to play with a gamepad.
- Move - WASD (keyboard), left analog stick (gamepad)
- Aim - NOT AVAILABLE FOR KEYBOARDS - right analog stick (gamepad)
- Shoot - J (keyboard), right trigger (gamepad)
- Bomb - K (keyboard), right button (gamepad)
- Dash - U (keyboard), left trigger (gamepad)
- Shine - I (keyboard), X (gamepad)
- Exit - ESC (keyboard), back button (gamepad)
"I'm actually proud of my first completed game in Unity lol. It kinda feels overkill for the first class project though. I'm a bit disturbed when some people in our local Super Smash Bros. tournaments said that this was the best game I made so far. I can kinda understand why, as playing a versus game with friends is more fun than playing against an AI. I've never made a two player versus game before. This, however, made me question myself because I literally spent 2-3 days on this, while most of my other games would takes months to years. But whatever! I really like this gameeeee. I feel like there's potential in this game if I actually continued this further but hey! It's just a class project."
- ChairGTables, 2017
Pointless Development Facts
- This is Lame Dimension's first complete game in Unity.
- This is not Lame Dimension's first two player versus game, but this is Chair's first two player versus game.
- This game was made for a class called CS 328 Fundamentals of Game Design.
- This game is inspired by Acceleration of Suguri.
- The barrier walls were not supposed to be in the game until Chair saw the requirements.
- Chair finished the game a week before the assignment requirements were posted and almost a month before it was due. She was excited.
- Liz cannonically cannot fly.
- This game was first showcased at SNAFU Con 2017, with the exception of Super Smash Bros. events.