"Daisy's Guardian was like some sort of an inside joke within the team but I don't even remember what it was or why it was funny to us. Also, I don't think I even beat this game. I really don't know what's at the end of the game. I tried to make a remake but I did pretty bad at it in my opinion."
- Chair, 2016
Pointless Development Facts
- The collision points may have not been set properly, which causes awkward walking.
- Chair made a Yu-gi-oh! card of Daisy's Guardian. Its description says something like, "He's so fast that you can't see him." This is kinda ironic due to the fact that his collision point does not allow him to move properly on the ground.
- Daisy's Guardian is spelled wrong as "Daisie's Guardian".
- Nobody in the team really remembers what happens in the ending or have accessed the ending due to the awkward collision point causing Daisy's guardian to randomly get stuck, preventing progress.
- Chair later attempted to remake the game because Daisy's guardian looks like Kyo from a fighting game that she loves, King of Fighters. It was later discontinued because she did not know what to do with the pistol missing due to height difference. She also thought that having bigger sprites with a small resolution will not result in a very good platformer game.