The game has no download link but a video of the entire gameplay is present.
"Oh man! Oh man! What a ride this game's development was! I remember I had 1 or 2 weeks left before the due date, since this was a final class project and I still didn't know how to code in Java for android devices. I legit tried so hard to learn it during a long bus ride from San Francisco all the way back home. I fell asleep so many times too! The tutorial I read was for a platformer game but wow! I'm impressed how I converted the tutorial into a scrolling shooter instead! I still remember in the last few days where I was finishing the game in the university's computer lab and a bunch of other people rushing to finish their game were there too. We made coffee for each other and had a blast. I was so worried my game would suck, but on the day of presentation, it was so weird. So many people made Connect Four and other board games. And then they called me out, "Memories of Faith". Legit, people's faces looked like they were saying, "Did someone just make a religious program?". I loved this game because it showed that even though my programming skills weren't as good, I can still have the weirdest ideas. I got an "A" for this final project. Thank goodness I woke up 15 minutes before the the submission deadline. I was so tired already!"
- Chair, 2016
Pointless Development Facts
- This Android game was made in a rush. It was a week away and Chair just finished learning how to make an app on the android, but her partner, Roniel, had family matters to attend, which means majority of the game had to be made by Chair alone.
- Chair developed a portion of the game during a bus trip from one state to another. She fell asleep but thankfully, her laptop was still on her knees.
- Chair may have intended this game to be Great User Wars 1.5 but the game was too short and only made for a project that she did not want to name this with Great User Wars even though the system is somewhat similar.
- The movement was supposed to be controlled by sliding your finger on the screen but Chair had a difficult time finding out how touch screen works, so she decided to instead make it to where the character follows your finger's position.
- Chair fell asleep immediately when the project was done but was woken up by someone working in her school's computer lab because they were closing. Chair rushed to submit the file before it was too late.
- A day before it was due, Chair was falling asleep randomly. She went out to buy coffee but when she returned, the other students around her brought a coffee maker for her. This grew into a temporary team.
- The group name of Chair and Roniel was Lame Express, which denotes a smaller portion of Lame Dimension.
- The title is based of Touhou 10: Mountain of Faith. The gameplay is also based off Touhou.