During a normal day, a machine went haywire in producing mass clones of Joriel. These clones came out diseased. Luckily, a defective clone escaped the many hordes in order to find out the truth of the machines and to see humanity live once again! Take your machine gun and hold it down to contain the massive jombies in place!
Interesting Development Facts
- The IRL portrayal of this Joriel is the same IRL person as the Joriel from Gun Lazor.
- Before the development of this game, Chair and Mr. Prez made multiple attempts online to complete Dead Rising 2 at 100%. Then again, it's very hard to rescue every single person.
- This is one of the very few games to have a massive mob spawning under control while using Safe Areas and a backup despawner switch.
- While adding one of the very important items of the game: Medy, Mr. Prez also added the ability to heal yourself a little. Then he had a great idea: program an overdose damage mechanic! That way, the game actually discourages overdosing on medicines!
- One of the few jokes of the game was that Mr. Prez made a small pistol more powerful than your large machine gun.
- The game was suppose to be part of a game series called the Rising Series. Although this game is complete, the Rising series will never see the light of day. Mr. Prez has some personal reasons as to why this series was canceled. The most simple reason he could say is that he quickly lost interest.